2023-2024 Kindergarten Supply List
Our school will make provisions for any student who cannot afford the listed supplies. Please let the classroom teacher know if this is necessary. Supplies may need to be added to or replenished later in the year.
- 1 - 2-pocket plastic folder
- 1 - Child-size Fiskars scissors pointed
- 1 pack - #2 Ticonderoga pencils, pre-sharpened (30)
- 2 packs - 24 Crayola Crayons
- 1 - Watercolor paint set
- 1 - Set of thick Crayola markers
- 1 - Glue sticks (3-pack)
- 1 set - Thin dry erase markers, dark, (4)
- 1 - Headphones (in Ziploc bag labeled with student name)
- 1 - Sliding pencil case
- 1 pack - 1-gallon Ziploc bags (15) (Girls only)
- 1 pack - Sandwich size Ziploc bags (90) (Boys only)
- Optional: Pre-packaged snacks to share with class
- Optional: Non-perishable emergency class snacks to be kept in classrooms. (Turkey Jerky, Nilla Wafers, graham crackers, gummy fruit snacks, etc.)
Your child’s backpack should be full-sized, easy to open, with no wheels.
Label All Personal Items
Please label coats, hats, gloves, backpacks, umbrellas, lunch boxes, and other personal items that come to school.