2021-2022 Kindergarten Supply List
This supply list is voluntary. Our school will make provisions for any student who cannot afford the listed supplies. Please let the classroom teacher know if this is necessary.
We encourage all students to have a backpack or book bag to carry their belongings to and from school.
- 3 boxes of crayons
- 12 glue sticks (white)
- 1 pair of Fiskar dull-pointed scissors
- 12 black dry-erase markers
- 1 set of Crayola watercolors
- 1 pair of headphones
- 2 black Paper-Mate flair pens
- 12 blue Bic pens
- 1 plastic school supply box (approximately 6 inches by 9 inches by 3 inches)
- 1 whiteboard eraser
- 1 large, sturdy backpack
- 1 child-friendly reusable water bottle
Remove all packaging and place supplies in a one-gallon Ziploc bag labeled with the student's name.
Change of Clothes
Pack a one-gallon Ziploc bag with a change of clothes for an emergency (underwear, socks, shirt, pants, etc.)
- Unscented baby wipes
- Hand sanitizer
- Disposable gloves
- Individually sized prepackaged snacks for the class (i.e. 24 individual packs of Goldfishetc.)
Label All Supplies & Personal Items
Label supplies with your child’s name as they are the personal property of the student. Please also label coats, hats, gloves, backpacks, umbrellas, lunch boxes, and other personal items that come to school.