2023-2024 Kindergarten Supply List
This supply list is voluntary. Our school will make provisions for any student who cannot afford the listed supplies. Please let the classroom teacher know if this is necessary.
We encourage all students to have a backpack or book bag to carry their belongings to and from school. Remove all packaging and place all supplies in a 1 Gallon Ziploc bag with the student’s name on the bag.
- 3 bx crayons
- 12 ea blue Bic pens
- 12 ea glue sticks
- 1 ea plastic school supply box (6x9x3 approx.)
- 1 ea scissors (Fiskar – dull points)
- 12 ea dry erase markers (BLACK ONLY)
- 1 ea white board eraser
- 1 ea Crayola watercolors
- 1 ea backpack, large sturdy
- 1 ea headphones (NO ear buds)
- 1 ea Child-friendly reusable water bottle
- 4 ea Flair pens, black (Paper-Mate)
- 1 ea Crayola Washable markers
- 1 ea pocket folder
- Unscented baby wipes
- hand sanitizer
- disposable gloves
- individually sizes prepackaged snacks for the class would be greatly appreciated (i.e. 24 individual packs of goldfish, 24 individual packs of Cheez-its, etc.)
Label All Supplies & Personal Items
Label supplies with your child’s name as they are the personal property of the student. Please also label coats, hats, gloves, backpacks, umbrellas, lunch boxes, and other personal items that come to school.