2021-2022 Kindergarten Supply List
The following voluntary supply list reflects items needed throughout the school year. Horizon Elementary School will make provisions for any student who cannot afford the listed supplies. Please let the classroom teacher know if this is necessary.
- 1 pencil box
- 3 two-pocket folders (1 blue, 1 red, 1 green)
- 4 black fine-tip Expo dry-erase markers
- 2 boxes of 24 Crayola crayons
- 1 pair of rounded-tip scissors
- 1 solid-color 1-inch three-ring binder
- 4 glue sticks
- 1 backpack (no wheels)
- 1 pair of over the ear headphones clearly labeled with student's name in a zipper lock bag
Emergency Supply Kit
Each student should have one individual emergency supply kit.
All unused kits will be returned to the student at the end of the school year.
Option 1: Create Your Own Kit
To create your own emergency supply kit, please place items in a one-gallon Ziplock bag clearly labeled with the student's name.
- 2 cereal bars/granola bars/energy bars
- 2 boxes of juice or bottled water
- 1 solar blanket, rain poncho, or 30-gallon black garbage bag
- 1 glow stick
- 1 family picture
Option 2: Purchase from Horizon PTA
Purchase your emergency supply kit from the Horizon Parent Teacher Association (PTA) for $5.00.