2020-2021 Kindergarten Supply List
This supply list is voluntary. Our school will make provisions for any student who cannot afford the listed supplies. Please let the classroom teacher know if this is necessary.
If you are unable to provide your student with a backpack, please contact the school office at (253) 373-7649.
- 2 boxes of 24 crayons (hinged top)
- 1 folder with bottom pockets
- 1 pair of 5-inch, blunt-tip scissors for kids
- 12 #2 pencils
- 1 box of 8 washable, wide-tip markers
- 4 low-odor, dry-erase markers (black only)
- 6 washable purple glue sticks (.24 oz)
- 1 box of 50 zipper-top, gallon-size plastic bags
- 1 set of over-ear headphones in a labeled Ziploc bag
- 1 pencil box
- 1 washable liquid school glue (4 oz)
Label All Supplies & Personal Items
Label supplies with your child’s name as they are the personal property of the student. Please also label coats, hats, gloves, backpacks, umbrellas, lunch boxes, and other personal items that come to school.