2019-2020 Second-Grade Supply List
Our school will make provisions for any student who cannot afford the listed supplies. Please let the classroom teacher know if this is necessary.
Please send all supplies in a large Ziploc back labeled with your child's name.
Label with Student Name
The following supplies are the personal property of the student and should be labeled with his or her name.
- 2 pocket folders with an inside pocket
- 1 box of 24 Crayola crayons
- 1 package of 10 Crayola markers
- 3 single-subject spiral notebooks (wide ruled)
- 1 yellow highlighter
- 2 black permanent markers (Sharpies)
- 1 pair of small Fiskars scissors
- 1 plastic pencil box (5 inches by 8 inches)
- 4 pink erasers
- 1 set of headphones or earbuds kept in a Ziploc bag
If your child is bringing a backpack, please make sure it is full-sized, easy to open, and labeled with his or her name.
Do Not Label
- 48 sharpened yellow #2 pencils
- 2 blue pens
- 5 white glue sticks
- 10 fine-tip Expo dry-erase markers
- 1 package (at least 6 ounces) of dried fruit to be placed in our emergency kit in the event of an emergency
Label All Personal Items
Label coats, hats, gloves, backpacks, umbrellas, lunch boxes, and other personal items that come to school with your child's name.