2019-2020 Third-Grade Supply List
This supply list is voluntary. Our school will make provisions for any student who cannot afford the listed supplies. Please let the classroom teacher know if this is necessary.
- 36 sharpened #2 pencils (not mechanical)
- 1 box of crayons (no more than 24)
- 1 box of sharpened colored pencils (no more than 24)
- 1 box felt markers (fat or thin tip)
- 8 black dry-erase markers (low odor, non-toxic, broad tip)
- 1 pair of scissors
- 4 large glue sticks
- 1 pink eraser (no novelty)
- 1 clean washcloth or sock used to clean whiteboards
- 1 clear 12-inch ruler with centimeters (not bendable)
- 1 one-inch three-ring binder (no trapper keepers, no zippers, no cloth)
- 3 composition notebooks
- 2 red pencils
- 1 package of notebook paper (wide ruled)
- 1 box of unscented baby wipes
Do not bring school supply boxes. Baskets will be provided to hold supplies.
- 1 pair of headphones if you want your own personal set
Label All Supplies & Personal Items
Label supplies with your child’s name as they are the personal property of the student. Please also label coats, hats, gloves, backpacks, umbrellas, lunch boxes, and other personal items that come to school.