Grade 3 Supplies
2023-2024 Third-Grade Supply List
This supply list is voluntary. Our school will make provisions for any student who cannot afford the listed supplies. Please let the classroom teacher know if this is necessary.
- 36 - #2 pencils (sharpened) Mechanical Pencils recommended
- 1 box of crayons (no more than 24)
- 2 red pencils for checking
- 1 box of colored pencils (no more than 24-sharpened)
- 1 box felt markers – thin tip or fat tip
- 8 low odor / non toxic, broad-tip white board marker (black)
- 1 pair of scissors (be sure they cut well)
- 8 large glue sticks
- 2 pink eraser (no novelty)
- 1 clean washcloth or sock used to clean white boards
- 2 highlighters
- 3 composition notebooks (no spiral notebooks)
- 1 package wide ruled notebook paper
- 1 pencil sharpener (one that holds shavings)
- 1 box Ziplock Bags (sandwich or gallon)
- No School boxes—baskets provided to hold supplies
- Headphones: If you want your own personal set.
Label All Supplies & Personal Items
Label supplies with your child’s name as they are the personal property of the student. Please also label coats, hats, gloves, backpacks, umbrellas, lunch boxes, and other personal items that come to school.