Grade 2 Supplies
2023-2024 Second-Grade Supply List
This supply list is voluntary. Our school will make provisions for any student who cannot afford the listed supplies. Please let the classroom teacher know if this is necessary.
- 36 - #2 pencils (sharpened) No mechanical pencils
- 1 pencil sharpener
- 1 box of crayons (no more than 48)
- 1 box of colored pencils (sharpened)
- 1 box felt markers – fat tip 1 box felt markers – thin tip
- 6 low odor / non toxic, broad-tip white board markers (blue or black)
- 1 pair of scissors (be sure they cut well)
- 12 glue sticks
- 2 large pink erasers
- 1 clean washcloth or sock used to clean white boards
- 1 12” ruler, see through plastic that measures in metric & inches (No bend)
- 2 wide-ruled composition books
- 1 folder with bottom pockets
- 2 highlighters (yellow)
- Letter sized clipboard
- 2 box unscented baby wipes
- Headphones: If you want your own personal set.
Label All Supplies & Personal Items
Label supplies with your child’s name as they are the personal property of the student. Please also label coats, hats, gloves, backpacks, umbrellas, lunch boxes, and other personal items that come to school.