Grade 2 Supplies
2022-2023 Second-Grade Supply List
This supply list is voluntary. Our school will make provisions for any student who cannot afford the listed supplies. Please let the classroom teacher know if this is necessary.
- 3 wide-ruled spiral notebooks
- 8 black dry erase markers
- 2 fine point sharpies
- 18 pre-sharpened yellow pencils (Ticonderoga recommended)
- 2 sturdy plastic two-pocket folders
- 1 pair of scissors (Fiskars recommended)
- 8 glue sticks & 1 Elmer’s glue bottle
- 2 pink erasers
- 1 box of 24 crayons (Crayola recommended)
- 1 box of washable markers (Crayola recommended)
- 1 box of 12 colored pencils (Crayola recommended)
- 1 watercolor set (Crayola recommended)
- Personal headphones labeled with your child’s name or initial.
- Optional: Ziploc bags (all sizes)
Label All Supplies & Personal Items
Label supplies with your child’s name as they are the personal property of the student. Please also label coats, hats, gloves, backpacks, umbrellas, lunch boxes, and other personal items that come to school.
Last Modified on July 13, 2022