2019-2020 Fifth-Grade Supply List
This supply list is voluntary. Our school will make provisions for any student who cannot afford the listed supplies. Please let the classroom teacher know if this is necessary.
- 1box of markers (thick or thin, but not both)
- 1 box of crayons (no more than 24)
- 1 box of colored pencils (no more than 24)
- 2 yellow highlighters
- 12 glue sticks
- 24 or more pencils (not mechanical)
- 1 pair of pointed scissors (not rounded)
- 2 pink erasers
- 2-4 dry-erase markers
- 5 folders (no prongs)
- 3 composition notebooks
- 2 spiral notebooks (single subject only)
- Inexpensive headphones labeled with student name
Supplies not on the list may be sent home.
Label All Supplies & Personal Items
Label supplies with your child’s name as they are the personal property of the student. Please also label coats, hats, gloves, backpacks, umbrellas, lunch boxes, and other personal items that come to school.