2019-2020 First-Grade Supply List
This supply list is voluntary. Our school will make provisions for any student who cannot afford the listed supplies. Please let the classroom teacher know if this is necessary.
- 2 dozen #2 pencils (Ticonderoga brand preferred, no mechanical pencils)
- 12 large glue sticks
- 2 boxes of 24 or 48 crayons
- 1 pencil box or pouch
- 4 pink erasers
- 4 black dry-erase markers
- Sharp, pointed children’s scissors
- 1 single-subject spiral notebook (wide ruled)
- 1 pair of headphones (no earbuds)
- 2 composition notebooks (no spirals)
- 2 heavy-duty plastic two-pocket folders with prongs
- 1 clipboard
Label All Supplies & Personal Items
Label supplies with your child’s name as they are the personal property of the student. Please also label coats, hats, gloves, backpacks, umbrellas, lunch boxes, and other personal items that come to school.