Grade 1 Supplies
2022-2023 First Grade Supply List
This supply list is voluntary. Our school will make provisions for any student who cannot afford the listed supplies. Please let the classroom teacher know if this is necessary.
- 24 #2 pencils (Ticonderoga brand preferred, no mechanical pencils)
- 1 backpack (must be able to fit books, notebook, and folders)
- 4 large glue sticks
- 1 large bottle of white glue
- 2 boxes of 24 Crayola crayons (1 for school, 1 for home).
- 1 package of large rectangle erasers
- 1 pencil box or pouch
- 4 black dry-erase markers
- 2 pairs of blunt-tip scissors (1 for school, 1 for home).
- 1 pair of headphones (no earbuds)
- 1 clipboard
- 2 bottles of hand sanitizer
- 2 packs of baby wipes
- 1 box of Ziplock sandwich bags
- 1 box of Ziplock gallon bags
- 1 set of extra clothes (shirts, pants, underwear, and socks. Will stay in backpack).
Label All Supplies & Personal Items
Label supplies with your child’s name as they are personal property of the student. Please also label coats, hats, gloves, backpacks, umbrellas, lunch boxes, and other personal items that come to school.
Change of Clothes
Please send students with one change of clothes (including socks and underwear) in the case of accidents or rain.