2020-2021 Fifth-Grade Supply List
This supply list is voluntary. Our school will make provisions for any student who cannot afford the listed supplies. Please let the classroom teacher know if this is necessary.
We encourage all students to have a backpack or book bag to carry their belongings to and from school.
- 12 sharpened #2 pencils (Ticonderoga recommended)
- 1 large pink eraser
- 1 black Sharpie
- 1 box of 8-12 colored pencils
- 2 large glue sticks
- 2 spiral notebooks (wide ruled)
- 1 pair of scissors
- 2 quadrille-rule (grid paper) composition or spiral notebooks
- 1 package of notebook paper (wide ruled)
- 1 ruler
- 4 pocket folders with brads (1 red, 1 blue, 1 green, 1 yellow)
- 6 pens (2 red, 2 blue, 2 black)
- 2 composition notebooks (wide ruled)
- 1 pair of headphones
Do Not Bring
- No pencil boxes
- No mechanical pencils
- No individual pencil sharpeners
- No calculators (we provide them)
Label All Supplies & Personal Items
Label supplies with your child’s name as they are the personal property of the student. Please also label coats, hats, gloves, backpacks, umbrellas, lunch boxes, and other personal items that come to school.