2020-2021 Fourth-Grade Supply List
This supply list is voluntary. Our school will make provisions for any student who cannot afford the listed supplies. Please let the classroom teacher know if this is necessary.
We encourage all students to have a backpack or book bag to carry their belongings to and from school.
- 24 sharpened #2 pencils
- 1 eraser
- 1 box of 24 crayons or 1 box of 24 colored pencils
- 5 pads of three-inch Post-It notes
- 1 package of notebook paper (wide ruled only)
- 6 blue ink stick pens (no clicking pens or pens with erasers)
- 2 pocket folders
- 1 plastic pencil box
- 5 composition notebooks
- 1 box of Expo dry-erase markers
- 1 pair of scissors
- 1 pair of headphones
- 3 glue sticks
Do Not Bring
- No binders
For the purpose of organization and desk space, please honor the recommended supplies.
Label All Supplies & Personal Items
Label supplies with your child’s name as they are the personal property of the student. Please also label coats, hats, gloves, backpacks, umbrellas, lunch boxes, and other personal items that come to school.