Grade 2 Supplies
2022-2023 Second-Grade Supply List
This supply list is voluntary. Our school will make provisions for any student who cannot afford the listed supplies. Please let the classroom teacher know if this is necessary.
We encourage all students to have a backpack or book bag to carry their belongings to and from school. Remove all packaging and place all supplies in a 1 Gallon Ziploc bag with the student’s name on the bag.
- 24 ea #2 pencils, SHARPENED
- 2 ea spiral notebook (wide ruled-70 page) OR 2 ea composition notebooks
- 1 ea highlighters
- 1 ea scissors
- 12 ea dry erase markers (ONLY BLACK)
- 3 ea jumbo glue sticks
- 1 bx colored markers (wide tip)
- 1 ea pink eraser
- 2 ea Flair pens (black) OR black or blue (Paper-Mate) ball point pens
- 1 bx crayons (24 count)
- 1 ea headphones
NO 3-RING BINDERS or PENCIL SHARPENERS
Label All Supplies & Personal Items
Label supplies with your child’s name as they are the personal property of the student. Please also label coats, hats, gloves, backpacks, umbrellas, lunch boxes, and other personal items that come to school.