2019-2020 First-Grade Supply List
This supply list is voluntary. Our school will make provisions for any student who cannot afford the listed supplies. Please let the classroom teacher know if this is necessary.
We encourage all students to have a backpack or book bag to carry their belongings to and from school.
- 2 boxes of 24 crayons
- 12 black dry-erase markers
- 12 blue ink stick pens (no clicking pens or pens with erasers)
- 12 glue sticks
- 2 black Paper-Mate flair pens
- 1 spiral notebook (wide ruled)
- 1 pocket folder (horizontal pockets only)
- 1 pair of dull-pointed scissors
- 1 pair of headphones
Remove the packaging and place all supplies in a one-gallon Ziploc bag labeled with the student's name.
- Unscented baby wipes
- Hand sanitizer
Do Not Bring
- No pencils
- No school supply boxes
Label All Supplies & Personal Items
Label supplies with your child’s name as they are the personal property of the student. Please also label coats, hats, gloves, backpacks, umbrellas, lunch boxes, and other personal items that come to school.