2019-2020 Third-Grade Supply List
This supply list is voluntary. Our school will make provisions for any student who cannot afford the listed supplies. Please let the classroom teacher know if this is necessary.
- 2 folders with bottom pockets (no brads)
- 1 school box to hold crayons, pencils, scissors, etc.
- 1 clipboard
- 1 spiral notebook (wide ruled, 70 sheets)
- 2 composition notebooks (no plastic covers)
- 1 pair of Fiskars scissors
- 1 ruler with inches and centimeters (non-flexible)
- 48 sharpened Ticonderoga #2 pencils
- Small pencil sharpener
- 1 package of three-inch sticky notes (100 sheets)
- 1 old, clean sock to erase whiteboard
- 1 package of colored pencils
- 1 box of 24 crayons
- 1 box of 8 or 10 markers
- 10-12 glue sticks
- 1 large container of baby wipes
Label All Supplies & Personal Items
Label supplies with your child’s name as they are the personal property of the student. Please also label coats, hats, gloves, backpacks, umbrellas, lunch boxes, and other personal items that come to school.