Grade 2 Supplies
2023-2024 Second-Grade Supply List
This supply list is voluntary. Our school will make provisions for any student who cannot afford the listed supplies. Please let the classroom teacher know if this is necessary.
- 48 - #2 Yellow Pencils (Not Mechanical)
- 2 boxes of crayons
- 12 or more glue sticks
- 1 pointed child scissors (Fiskar Brand recommended)
- 1 (5”x 8”) Small Plastic Pencil Box with a Secure Lid
- 2 plastic folders with bottom pockets (NOT SIDE)
- 2 large pink erasers
- 4 (8 1/2 x 11”) Wide Ruled Spiral Notebooks with 70 sheets or more (no loose leaf paper)
- 1 box Ziploc sandwich bags
- Highlighters (pink, yellow, orange or green)
- 4 Black Dry Erase Markers
- 1 box Kleenex
- 1" Round Ring Binder 175 Sheet Capacity.
- 2 Wide Composition Notebooks
- colored pencils and/or markers
- Ziploc bags (gallon size)
- 1 child ear buds (available at Dollar Tree)
Label All Supplies & Personal Items
Label supplies with your child’s name as they are the personal property of the student. Please also label coats, hats, gloves, backpacks, umbrellas, lunch boxes, and other personal items that come to school.