Grade 1 Supplies
2022-2023 First-Grade Supply List
This supply list is voluntary. Our school will make provisions for any student who cannot afford the listed supplies. Please let the classroom teacher know if this is necessary.
- 48 - #2 Yellow Pencils
- 2 boxes of crayons – 24 ct.
- Colored pencils – 12 ct.
- Washable markers – 8 ct.
- 8 or more glue sticks
- Pointed child scissors (Fiskar Brand recommended)
- 1 (4” X 6”) Plastic pencil box
- 2 folders with bottom pockets
- 3 Primary lined composition notebooks
- 3 large pink erasers
- Highlighters– light colored
- 1 – 1” binder
- 4 Black Dry Erase Markers – fine point (not chisel)
- 1 Hand sanitizer
- 1 Box of Kleenex
- 1 Pack of Index Cards
- 1 Box of gallon Ziplock bags
- 1 Pack of Binder divider tabs
Label All Supplies & Personal Items
Label supplies with your child’s name as they are the personal property of the student. Please also label coats, hats, gloves, backpacks, umbrellas, lunch boxes, and other personal items that come to school.
Last Modified on August 2, 2022