2022-2023 Sixth-Grade Supply List
The following voluntary supply list reflects items needed throughout the school year. Consumable items including pencils, notebooks, and notebook paper should be replenished as needed.
Our school will make provisions for any student who cannot afford the listed supplies. Please let the classroom teacher know if this is necessary.
- 2 - dozen #2 pencils (replenish as needed)
- 1 - pair of scissors (medium to large size)
- 7 - plastic two-pocket folders with prongs
- 1 - box of 8 to 12 colored pencils
- 2 - large glue sticks (replenish as needed)
- 2 - highlighters (different colors)
- 3 - low odor dry erase markers
- 3 - 60+ sheet spiral notebooks (8 ½ x 11 in.)
- 3 - composition books (100 sheets, wide ruled 9 ¾ by 7 ½ in.)
- 1 - black sharpie
- 1 - large pink eraser
- 1 - Packages lined notebook paper 100+ per pack
- 1 - Pencil bag or small pencil box
- 1 - box of tissue
- Optional: Crayons & markers
- Optional: earbuds in a bag or container (school provides headphones but student sometimes prefer earbuds)
Label All Supplies & Personal Items
Label supplies with your child’s name as they are the personal property of the student. Please also label coats, hats, gloves, backpacks, umbrellas, lunch boxes, and other personal items that come to school.