2023-2024 Fifth-Grade Supply List
The following voluntary supply list reflects items needed throughout the school year. Consumable items including pencils, notebooks, and notebook paper should be replenished as needed.
Our school will make provisions for any student who cannot afford the listed supplies. Please let the classroom teacher know if this is necessary.
- 1 - dozen #2 pencils
- 1 - medium pair of scissors (not primary size)
- 1 - box of 12 colored pencils
- 1 - pkg. of 8-12 thin-tipped colored markers
- 2 - large glue sticks
- 4 - highlighters: 1 each: pink, yellow, orange & green
- 2 - low odor dry erase markers
- 1 - dry erase marker eraser (or old clean sock)
- 1 - two-pocket folder, your choice picture/color
- 2 - Yellow/Orange 70 or 100 sheet spiral notebooks
- 2 - Green - 70 or 100 sheet spiral notebooks
- 2 - Blue - 70 or 100 sheet spiral notebooks
- 1 - Red - 70 or 100 sheet spiral notebooks
- 3 - Boxes of tissues
- 1 - pkg lined notebook paper
- 3 - Big pink erasers
Label All Supplies & Personal Items
Label supplies with your child’s name as they are the personal property of the student. Please also label coats, hats, gloves, backpacks, umbrellas, lunch boxes, and other personal items that come to school.