2019-2020 Fifth-Grade Supply List
The following voluntary supply list reflects items needed throughout the school year. Consumable items including pencils, notebooks, and notebook paper should be replenished as needed.
Our school will make provisions for any student who cannot afford the listed supplies. Please let the classroom teacher know if this is necessary.
All supplies are the personal property of your student and should be labeled with his or her name.
- 24 #2 pencils
- 1 medium pair of scissors (not primary size)
- 1 box of 8 to 12 colored pencils
- 1 package of 8-12 thin-tipped colored markers
- 3 large glue sticks
- 2 yellow highlighters
- 2 low-odor, dry-erase markers
- 1 dry eraser or old clean sock
- 1 red three-prong, two-pocket folder (work to be finished)
- 2 yellow/orange 70 or 100 sheet spiral notebooks (Math)
- 1 green 70 or 100 sheet spiral notebooks (Science)
- 2 blue 70 or 100 sheet spiral notebooks (English Language Arts)
- 1 red 70 or 100 sheet spiral notebooks (Social Studies/Health)
- 2 boxes tissues
- 1 package lined notebook paper
- 3 large pink erasers