2022-2023 Fourth-Grade Supply List
The following voluntary supply list reflects items needed throughout the school year. Consumable items including pencils, notebooks, and notebook paper should be replenished as needed.
Our school will make provisions for any student who cannot afford the listed supplies. Please let the classroom teacher know if this is necessary.
- 1 - set 5 tab notebook dividers (Important)
- 2 - pkgs #2 pencils (replace as needed)
- 1 - standard, sturdy 3-ring, notebook (with a 1”or 1 1/2” spine, “D” ring binder, no large or zippered notebooks)
- 1 set colored pencils, or 1 set of thin tip color markers
- 1 - pair 5” scissors
- 1 - large pink eraser
- 2-3 black permanent felt pens
- 1 - 12 inch ruler with 3 holes (cm & inches)
- 2-3 glue sticks
- 1 - green ink pen (for correcting)
- 8 - dry erase (low odor) black or blue markers
- 1 - dry erase eraser or old clean sock
- 3 - spiral notebooks
- 1 - composition book
- Notebook paper, wide ruled (replace as needed)
- 1-2 Boxes of tissues
Label All Supplies & Personal Items
Label supplies with your child’s name as they are the personal property of the student. Please also label coats, hats, gloves, backpacks, umbrellas, lunch boxes, and other personal items that come to school.