2020-2021 Fourth-Grade Supply List
The following voluntary supply list reflects items needed throughout the school year. Consumable items including pencils, notebooks, and notebook paper should be replenished as needed.
Our school will make provisions for any student who cannot afford the listed supplies. Please let the classroom teacher know if this is necessary.
All supplies are the personal property of your student and should be labeled with his or her name.
Remote Learning Supplies
- 1 package of 5-tab notebook dividers
- 1 package of #2 pencils
- 1 pencil sharpener
- 1 three-ring binder (1 or 1.5 inches wide)
- 1 large pink eraser or pencil-top erasers
- 1 green ballpoint pen
- 4 black or blue dry-erase markers (low odor)
- 1 dry eraser or old clean sock
- 3 spiral notebooks
- 1 composition book
- Notebook paper (wide ruled)
- Optional: headphones or earbuds
Additional Supplies for Return to Classroom
- 2 glue sticks
- 1 pair of 5-inch scissors
- 1 12-inch ruler with inches and centimeters
- 1 box of 48 crayons, or colored pencils, or thin-tip color markers
- 1 wide-tipped black permanent marker