2023-2024 Fourth-Grade Supply List
The following voluntary supply list reflects items needed throughout the school year. Consumable items including pencils, notebooks, and notebook paper should be replenished as needed.
Our school will make provisions for any student who cannot afford the listed supplies. Please let the classroom teacher know if this is necessary.
- NO BINDERS
- 2 - dozen #2 Pencils (replenish as needed)
- 1 - Set colored pencils
- 1 - set thin-tip markers
- 1 - Pair scissors (medium to large size)
- 1 - pkgs pink pencil top erasers
- 2 - 3 black permanent markers (Sharpie)
- 1 - pkg of 4-6 glue sticks
- 8 - dry erase black or blue Expo markers
- 2 - Highlighters (different colors)
- 1 - pkg line paper (wide rule)
- 1 - small pencil box or bag
- 1 - Composition notebook (100 sheets, wide rule)
- 4 - spiral notebooks (60+ sheets)
- 8 - plastic two-pocket folders with prongs
- 2 - boxes of tissues
Label All Supplies & Personal Items
Label supplies with your child’s name as they are the personal property of the student. Please also label coats, hats, gloves, backpacks, umbrellas, lunch boxes, and other personal items that come to school.