2019-2020 Second-Grade Supply List
The following voluntary supply list reflects items needed throughout the school year. Consumable items including pencils, notebooks, and notebook paper should be replenished as needed.
Our school will make provisions for any student who cannot afford the listed supplies. Please let the classroom teacher know if this is necessary.
All supplies are the personal property of your student and should be labeled with his or her name.
- 24 Ticonderoga #2 pencils
- 2 large pink erasers
- 1 package of 12 colored pencils
- 1 box of up to 24 crayons
- 1 pair of sharp 5-inch scissors
- 4 two-pocket folders
- 1 pencil box (no bigger than 8.5 inches by 5.5 inches)
- 3 glue sticks
- 1 large Ziploc bag labeled with student's name
- 1 dry eraser or old clean sock
- 3 spiral notebooks (wide ruled)
- 4 black dry-erase markers (EXPO brand only)
- 1 package of notebook paper (wide ruled)