2023-2024 Second-Grade Supply List
The following voluntary supply list reflects items needed throughout the school year. Consumable items including pencils, notebooks, and notebook paper should be replenished as needed.
Our school will make provisions for any student who cannot afford the listed supplies. Please let the classroom teacher know if this is necessary.
- 2 - dozen #2 Pencils Ticonderoga (sharpen, replace as needed)
- 1 - pair of 5” scissors
- 2 - large pink erasers
- 3 - spiral-bound notebooks, wide ruled
- 1 - box of crayons or colored pencils (replace as needed)
- 2 - pocket folders
- 1 - pencil box (no bigger than 8-1/2" x 5-1/2")
- 1 - enclosed pencil sharpener (cannot spill shavings)
- 2 - glue sticks
- 2 - highlighters, different colors (replace as needed)
- 1 - whiteboard eraser or old clean sock
- 4 - BLACK, dry erase EXPO markers (replace as needed)
- 2 - tissue boxes
Label All Supplies & Personal Items
Label supplies with your child’s name as they are the personal property of the student. Please also label coats, hats, gloves, backpacks, umbrellas, lunch boxes, and other personal items that come to school.