2022-2023 Second-Grade Supply List
The following voluntary supply list reflects items needed throughout the school year. Consumable items including pencils, notebooks, and notebook paper should be replenished as needed.
Our school will make provisions for any student who cannot afford the listed supplies. Please let the classroom teacher know if this is necessary.
- 3 - dozen #2 Pencils Ticonderoga (sharpen, replace as needed)
- 2 - large pink erasers
- 1 - pkg of 12 colored pencils
- 1 - box of 24 crayons
- 1– box of 12 washable/colored markers
- 1 - pair sharp 5” scissors
- 4 - two pocket folders
- 1 - pencil box 8 x 5 plastic
- 6 - glue sticks
- 1 - large Ziplock baggie—labeled
- 1 - dry eraser or old clean sock
- 4 - spiral notebooks, wide ruled (replace as needed)
- 8 - Bold BLACK, dry erase EXPO markers replace as needed
- 1 - pkg. wide ruled notebook paper
- 2 - Boxes of tissues
Label All Supplies & Personal Items
Label supplies with your child’s name as they are the personal property of the student. Please also label coats, hats, gloves, backpacks, umbrellas, lunch boxes, and other personal items that come to school.