2020-2021 Second-Grade Supply List
The following voluntary supply list reflects items needed throughout the school year. Consumable items including pencils, notebooks, and notebook paper should be replenished as needed.
Our school will make provisions for any student who cannot afford the listed supplies. Please let the classroom teacher know if this is necessary.
All supplies are the personal property of your student and should be labeled with his or her name.
Remote Learning Supplies
- 12 sharpened #2 Ticonderoga pencils
- 1 box of up to 24 crayons
- 1 pair of sharp five-inch scissors
- 1 two-pocket folder
- 2 glue sticks
- 2 spiral notebooks (wide ruled)
Additional Supplies for Return to Classroom
- 2 large pink erasers
- 1 package of 12 colored pencils or markers
- 1 pencil box (no larger than 8.5 inches by 5.5 inches)
- 1 dry eraser or old clean sock
- 4 black dry-erase Expo markers
- 1 package of notebook paper (wide ruled)
- 1 three-ring binder (1 inch wide)
- 1 package of 5 dividers with tabs for binder