2023-2024 First-Grade Supply List
The following voluntary supply list reflects items needed throughout the school year. Consumable items including pencils, notebooks, and notebook paper should be replenished as needed.
Our school will make provisions for any student who cannot afford the listed supplies. Please let the classroom teacher know if this is necessary.
- 1 - large Ziploc baggie
- 4 - dozen #2 pencils (please sharpen, replace as needed)
- 6 - black, dry erase markers (EXPO brand only)
- 1 - pair of sturdy child scissors
- 2 - boxes of 24 crayons
- 4 - spiral notebooks, wide ruled (replace as needed)
- 2 - large pink erasers
- 10 - glue sticks
- 1 - pkg washable markers (set 10)
- 1-2 boxes of tissues
- 2 - folders
- 1 - 8x5 supply box
- Watercolor Paint Set
- Baby Wipes
Label All Supplies & Personal Items
Label supplies with your child’s name as they are the personal property of the student. Please also label coats, hats, gloves, backpacks, umbrellas, lunch boxes, and other personal items that come to school.