Grade 4 Supplies
2021-2022 Fourth-Grade Supply List
The following voluntary supply list reflects items needed throughout the school year. Horizon Elementary School will make provisions for any student who cannot afford the listed supplies. Please let the classroom teacher know if this is necessary.
- 1 pencil box
- 1 package of 12 blue or black ink pens
- 3 highlighters (any color)
- 6 black Expo markers (not thin tip)
- Choose one: 1 box of 8-24 colored pencils, markers, or crayons
- 2 glue sticks
- 1 pair of pointed scissors
- 4 two-pocket folders (any color)
- 3 composition notebooks (no spirals)
- 1 package loose-leaf notebook paper (college ruled)
- 1 package sticky notes (3 inches by 3 inches)
- 1 pair of over-the-head headphones clearly labeled with the student's name in a zipper lock bag
Please, no three-ring binders.
Emergency Supply Kit
Each student should have one individual emergency supply kit.
All unused kits will be returned to the student at the end of the school year.
Option 1: Create Your Own Kit
To create your own emergency supply kit, please place items in a one-gallon Ziplock bag clearly labeled with the student's name.
- 2 cereal bars/granola bars/energy bars
- 2 boxes of juice or bottled water
- 1 solar blanket, rain poncho or 30-gallon black garbage bag
- 1 glow stick
- 1 family picture
Option 2: Purchase from Horizon PTA
Purchase your emergency supply kit from the Horizon Parent Teacher Association (PTA) for $5.00.