Grade 4 Supplies
2022-2023 Fourth-Grade Supply List
The following voluntary supply list reflects items needed throughout the school year. Horizon Elementary School will make provisions for any student who cannot afford the listed supplies. Please let the classroom teacher know if this is necessary.
We do ask that families refrain from purchasing any toy-like school supplies and limit purchases to the items on the list.
**Due to COVID– no school supplies will be shared and pencil boxes are required for every student.
- 1 - pencil box
- 2 - boxes of 12, #2 pre-sharpened yellow pencils
- 3 - highlighters (any color)
- 6 - black EXPO markers
- 1 - set of colored pencils (8-24 count) with a small pencil sharpener or 1 set of markers (8-24 counts) or one set of crayons (8-24 count)
- 4 - glue sticks
- 1 - pair of pointed scissors
- 2 - 2 pocket folders (any color)
- 4 - composition notebooks (no spirals)
- 2 - packages of loose-leaf notebook paper (college ruled)
- 1 - pair of over the head headphones clearly labeled with child’s name in a zipper lock bag
- 1 - individual emergency kit (please see requirements at bottom of page)
Emergency Supply Kit
Each student should have one individual emergency supply kit.
All unused kits will be returned to the student at the end of the school year.
Option 1: Create Your Own Kit
To create your own emergency supply kit, please place items in a one-gallon Ziplock bag clearly labeled with the student's name.
- 2 cereal bars/granola bars/energy bars
- 2 boxes of juice or bottled water
- 1 solar blanket, rain poncho or 30-gallon black garbage bag
- 1 glow stick
- 1 family picture
Option 2: Purchase from Horizon PTA
Purchase your emergency supply kit from the Horizon Parent Teacher Association (PTA) for $5.00.