2019-2020 Fifth-Grade Supply List
This supply list is voluntary. Our school will make provisions for any student who cannot afford the listed supplies. Please let the classroom teacher know if this is necessary.
Some items may need to be replaced throughout the year.
- 24 Ticonderoga #2 pencils
- 1 three-ring binder (1.5 inches)
- 6 spiral notebooks (1 green, 1 red, 1 yellow, 3 of any color, all wide ruled)
- 6 three-ring, two-pocket folders (1 green, 1 red, 1 yellow, 3 of any color)
- 2 packages of notebook paper (wide ruled)
- 4 glue sticks
- 2 composition notebooks (wide or college ruled)
- 2 Pink Pearl erasers
- 1 box of 8 fine-tip colored markers
- 1 three-hole zipper pencil pouch (no pencil boxes)
- 4 Expo fine-tip, dry-erase markers (black or blue)
The items listed are the only acceptable supplies. All other unnecessary supplies must remain at home.
Label All Supplies & Personal Items
Label supplies with your child’s name as they are the personal property of the student. Please also label coats, hats, gloves, backpacks, umbrellas, lunch boxes, and other personal items that come to school.