2019-2020 Third-Grade Supply List
This supply list is voluntary. Our school will make provisions for any student who cannot afford the listed supplies. Please let the classroom teacher know if this is necessary.
Some items may need to be replaced throughout the year.
- 48 Ticonderoga #2 pencils
- 2 packages of 12 Crayola washable markers
- 1 bottle of glue
- 2 packs of yellow Post-It Notes
- 4 glue sticks
- 2 spiral notebooks (wide ruled, red, yellow, green, blue)
- 3 composition notebooks (black and white speckled)
- 4 large Pink Pearl erasers
- 2 boxes of 24 Crayola crayons
- 1 box of colored pencils
- 1 supply box
- 4 black Expo dry-erase markers
- 2 boxes of tissue
- 1 pair of child-size scissors
The items listed are the only acceptable supplies. All other unnecessary supplies must remain at home.
Label All Supplies & Personal Items
Label supplies with your child’s name as they are the personal property of the student. Please also label coats, hats, gloves, backpacks, umbrellas, lunch boxes, and other personal items that come to school.