2020-2021 Sixth-Grade Supply List
Our school will make provisions for any student who cannot afford the listed supplies. Please let the classroom teacher know if this is necessary.
Remote Learning Supplies
- 1 three-ring binder (2-3 inches wide)
- 1 package of notebook paper (200 sheets, college ruled)
- 1 package of graph paper (100 sheets)
- 6 composition notebooks (college ruled)
- 12 sharpened #2 pencils (mechanical pencils are acceptable)
- 1 white eraser
- 1 box of 12 or 24 Crayola colored pencils
- 1 pencil pouch (approximately 7 inches by 10 inches)
- 2 black or blue ballpoint pens
- 1 red ballpoint pen
- 2 highlighters (different colors)
- 1 bottle of Elmer's liquid glue (4 ounces)
- 1 handheld pencil sharper for colored pencils
- 1 roll of matt or clear Scotch tape in a clear, plastic dispenser
- 1 pair of earbuds or headphones
Please do not bring additional items. Extra supplies could be a distraction in class and will be sent home.
Label All Supplies & Personal Items
Label supplies with your child’s name as they are the personal property of the student. Please also label coats, hats, gloves, backpacks, umbrellas, lunch boxes, and other personal items that come to school.