2022-2023 Sixth-Grade Supply List
The following supplies are voluntary. Emerald Park Elementary School will make provisions for any student who cannot afford the listed supplies. Items do not need to be new.
- 1 Binder: 1-inch (no bigger) “D-ring” HEAVY DUTY
- 1 Pack Notebook Paper: 1 package only, white college ruled – 100 count (additional package for home involvement activities is recommended)
- 1 Pack Grid Paper (Graph): 1 package only, 100 count
- 6 Composition Notebooks: college-ruled. NO spirals!
- 1 Box Pencils: approximately 12 No. 2 sharpened. (For example, Ticonderoga No. 2) (Mechanical No. 2 pencils are acceptable)
- 1 White Eraser: hi-polymer white
- 1 set of Colored Pencils: set of 12 or 24, (Crayola brand)
- 1 Pencil Pouch: (approx. 7”W x 10”L)
- 2 black/blue pens: black or blue ball-point
- 1 red pen: red ball-point
- 3 Hi-Liters: 3 different colors
- 1 Fine-tip Black Sharpie
- 1 Pencil Sharpener: small, hand-powered (Primarily used for sharpening colored pencils)
- Earbuds or Headphones: for use with laptops
Label All Personal Items
Please also label coats, hats, gloves, backpacks, umbrellas, lunch boxes, and other personal items that come to school.
Last Modified on August 16, 2022