2019-2020 Fifth-Grade Supply List
Our school will make provisions for any student who cannot afford the listed supplies. Please let the classroom teacher know if this is necessary.
- 1 plastic accordion portfolio with 6-10 sections and an elastic closure strap
- 2 packages of notebook paper (200 sheets, college ruled)
- 3 spiral notebooks (college ruled)
- 1 composition notebook (college ruled)
- 12 sharpened #2 pencils for community use
- 1 eraser
- 1 set of 12 or 24 colored pencils
- 1 whiteboard eraser
- 2 rulers (1 for home, 1 for school)
- 2 protractors (1 for home, 1 for school)
- 2 black ballpoint pens
- 6 Expo dry-erase markers (dark colors)
- 1 small handheld pencil sharpener for colored pencils
- 3 glue sticks
- 1 thin Sharpie
- 1 standard-size sharpie
- 1 pair of earbuds or headphones
Please do not bring extra supplies or more than what is requested. We have a lot of students and limited space.
Label All Supplies & Personal Items
Label supplies with your child’s name as they are the personal property of the student. Please also label coats, hats, gloves, backpacks, umbrellas, lunch boxes, and other personal items that come to school.