2023-2024 Fifth-Grade Supply List
The following supplies are voluntary. Emerald Park Elementary School will make provisions for any student who cannot afford the listed supplies. Please let the classroom teacher know if this is necessary. Some teachers may have additional class-specific items.
- 1 – plastic divided accordion portfolio (6-10 sections) with elastic closure strap
- 3 – college ruled spiral notebooks
- 1 – college ruled composition notebook
- 1 – eraser
- 1 – set of 12 or 24 colored pencils
- 1 – white board eraser or sock to use as eraser
- 1 – small, handheld pencil sharpener
- 2 – sharpies, 1 thin and 1 standard size
- 1 pair of headphones to use with computers
- 12 – sharpened #2 pencils (Ticonderoga preferred)
- 6 – white board markers, dark colored
- 3 – glue sticks
- 2 – black or blue ballpoint pens
- 1 – highlighter
Please do not bring extra supplies or more than what is requested on this list. We have a lot of students and limited space.
Label All Personal Items
Please also label coats, hats, gloves, backpacks, umbrellas, lunch boxes, and other personal items that come to school.