2022-2023 Fifth-Grade Supply List
The following supplies are voluntary. Emerald Park Elementary School will make provisions for any student who cannot afford the listed supplies. Items do not need to be new. Please label all your supplies.
- Plastic Divided Accordion Portfolio (6-10 sections) with elastic closure strap
- Notebook Paper: 1 packages, white college ruled – 200 count
- (additional package for home activities is recommended)
- Spiral Notebooks: 3, college ruled
- Composition Notebook: 1, college ruled
- Eraser: one only
- Colored Pencils: set of 12 or 24 only, (for example; Crayola)
- White Board eraser or sock to use as eraser: 1 only
- Ruler: one for home use and one for school use
- Pencil Sharpener: 1 only, small hand-powered (Primarily used for sharpening colored pencils)
- 2 Sharpies, 1 Thin and 1 Standard Size
- Earbuds or headphones
- Pencils: one box of 12 aprox. only, #2 sharpened
- (for example Ticonderoga No. 2)
- 6 White Board markers: dark colored dry erase marker for white boards (ex. Expo)
- 3 Glue Sticks
- Pens: 2 only, black or blue ball-point
Please do not bring extra supplies or more than what is requested on this list. We have a lot of students and limited space.
Label All Personal Items
Please also label coats, hats, gloves, backpacks, umbrellas, lunch boxes, and other personal items that come to school.