2021-2022 Second-Grade Supply List
The following supplies are voluntary. Emerald Park Elementary School will make provisions for any student who cannot afford the listed supplies. Items do not need to be new.
- 36 or more #2 wood pencils - Sharpened please!
- 4 glue sticks - non colored
- 3 plain pocket folders labeled with student’s name: 1 red and 2 of your choice, as they will be used daily for homework.
- 1 white latex eraser (if allergic, Pink Pearl eraser)
- 1 box of 24 Crayola crayons labeled with student’s name
- 1 set watercolor paints – Crayola or Prang. Labeled with student’s name. Please do NOT purchase the pots of paints, just the standard set.
- 6-8 or more EXPO Dry Erase markers, chisel tip and black works best (these are used DAILY!)
- 1 clean sock to be used as white board slate eraser
- Headphones, standard style work best with our laptops, earbuds are not as reliable
- 12 pack Colored Pencils
- 1 wide rule spiral notebook of 70 to 100 pages.
- 1 wide rule composition books
Label All Personal Items
Please also label coats, hats, gloves, backpacks, umbrellas, lunch boxes, and other personal items that come to school.