2020-2021 Second-Grade Supply List
Our school will make provisions for any student who cannot afford the listed supplies. Please let the classroom teacher know if this is necessary.
Remote Learning Supplies
- 36 or more sharpened #2 wood pencils
- 4 glue sticks (white only)
- 3 plain pocket folders for daily homework (1 red and 2 a color of your choice)
- 1 white latex eraser (if allergic, Pink Pearl eraser)
- 1 box of 24 Crayola crayons
- 1 standard set of Crayola or Prang watercolor paints (do no purchase pots of paints)
- 6-8 or more black Expo dry-erase markers (chisel tip)
- 1 clean sock to be used as whiteboard eraser
- Headphones (earbuds are not as reliable)
- 1 box of 12 colored pencils
- 1 spiral notebook with 70-100 pages (wide ruled)
- 1 composition book (wide ruled)
Additional In-Person Learning Supplies
Please label all items with your student's name.
- 1 school supply box (no larger than 8 inches by 4 inches by 3 inches)
- 1 backpack
- 1 box of sandwich-sized Ziplock bags
Label All Personal Items
Label coats, hats, gloves, backpacks, umbrellas, lunch boxes, and other personal items that come to school with the student's name.