2019-2020 First-Grade Supply List
This supply list is voluntary. Our school will make provisions for any student who cannot afford the listed supplies. Please let the classroom teacher know if this is necessary.
- 1 pencil box
- 1 box of 24 crayons
- 24 sharpened #2 pencils
- 1 pair of scissors (to be used from year to year)
- 12 glue sticks
- 1 spiral or composition notebook (wide ruled)
- 1 large pink eraser
- 4 dry-erase markers
- 1 rag or old sock (for cleaning whiteboards)
- 1 pocket folder
- 1 box of crackers for a snack
Emergency Supply List
Combine emergency supplies into a "Comfort Kit" by placing all items in a one-gallon Ziploc bag labeled with the student and his or her teacher's name.
- Bottled water
- Can of juice
- Glow stick
- Wet wipes
- Large garbage bag
- Small game or toy (crossword puzzle, word find, etc.)
- Emergency card with contact information (East Hill will supply the card)
- Medical card with hospital information, etc.
- Love note from home
Add One or Two Food Items
- Granola bars
- Packaged peanut butter crackers
- Fruit roll-up
- Trail mixes
- Another non-perishable hand foods
Label All Supplies & Personal Items
Label supplies with your child’s name as they are the personal property of the student. Please also label coats, hats, gloves, backpacks, umbrellas, lunch boxes, and other personal items that come to school.