2019-2020 Second/Third Split Class Supply List
This supply list is voluntary. Our school will make provisions for any student who cannot afford the listed supplies. Please let the classroom teacher know if this is necessary.
If you are unable to provide your student with a backpack, please contact the school office at (253) 373-7649.
- 4 low-odor, bullet-tip, dry-erase markers (black only)
- 1 dry eraser or sock to use as a dry eraser.
- 1 box of 12 colored pencils
- 1 box of 8 washable, wide-tip markers
- 1 package filler paper, 120 sheets (wide ruled only)
- 2 chisel-tip highlighters
- 1 pencil pouch
- 2 boxes of 12 #2 pencils
- 1 box of 24 crayons
- 1 pair of 5-inch, pointed-tip scissors
- 3 spiral notebooks, 70 sheets (wide ruled only)
- 6 washable glue sticks
- 3 pocket folders
- 1 set of headphones or earbuds in a labeled Ziploc bag
Label All Supplies & Personal Items
Label supplies with your child’s name as they are the personal property of the student. Please also label coats, hats, gloves, backpacks, umbrellas, lunch boxes, and other personal items that come to school.
When to Bring Supplies
Families may drop supplies off during the ice cream social on August 27 or bring them on the first day of school on August 29.