2020-2021 Second-Grade Supply List
This supply list is voluntary. Our school will make provisions for any student who cannot afford the listed supplies. Please let the classroom teacher know if this is necessary.
If you are unable to provide your student with a backpack, please contact the school office at (253) 373-7649.
- 4 low-odor, bullet-tip, dry-erase markers (black only)
- 1 dry eraser or sock to use as a dry eraser
- 1 box of 12 colored pencils
- 1 box of 8 washable markers
- 1 package of filler paper, 120 sheets (wide ruled only)
- 2 chisel-tip yellow highlighters
- 1 pencil box
- 24 #2 pencils
- 1 box of 24 crayons
- 1 pair of scissors
- 3 spiral notebooks, 70 sheets (wide ruled only)
- 6 washable glue sticks
- 3 pocket folders
- 1 set of headphones or earbuds in a labeled Ziploc bag
Label All Supplies & Personal Items
Label supplies with your child’s name as they are the personal property of the student. Please also label coats, hats, gloves, backpacks, umbrellas, lunch boxes, and other personal items that come to school.