2019-2020 First-Grade Supply List
This supply list is voluntary. Our school will make provisions for any student who cannot afford the listed supplies. Please let the classroom teacher know if this is necessary.
If you are unable to provide your student with a backpack, please contact the school office at (253) 373-7649.
- 1 spiral notebook
- 2 packages of 12 #2 pencils
- 8 low-odor, chisel-tip, dry-erase markers (black only)
- 2 folders with bottom pockets
- 8 washable glue sticks (.24 oz)
- 1 pair of 5-inch, blunt-tip scissors
- 1 box of 25 Ziploc sandwich bags
- 2 large Pink Pearl erasers
- 1 large plastic pencil box
- 2 boxes of 24 crayons
- 1 set of over-ear headphones in a labeled Ziploc bag
Label All Supplies & Personal Items
Label supplies with your child’s name as they are the personal property of the student. Please also label coats, hats, gloves, backpacks, umbrellas, lunch boxes, and other personal items that come to school.
When to Bring Supplies
Families may drop supplies off during the ice cream social on August 27 or bring them on the first day of school on August 29.