2019-2020 First-Grade Supply List
This supply list is voluntary. Our school will make provisions for any student who cannot afford the listed supplies. Please let the classroom teacher know if this is necessary.
- 4 large glue sticks
- 2 yellow highlighters
- 4 Expo dry-erase markers
- 1 pair of Fiskars scissors (no pointed scissors)
- 4 pocket folders with bottom pockets
- 24 sharpened yellow #2 Ticonderoga pencils
- 1 pair of headphones (no earbuds)
- 1 package of washable markers
- 2 spiral notebooks (wide ruled)
- 2 boxes of 24 Crayola crayons
- 1 plastic pencil box (8 inches by 5.5 inches)
- 2 composition books
- 24 pencil-top erasers
- 1 package of large pink erasers
- 4 packs of Post-It notes (3 inches by 3 inches)
Please label student name on the front of folders, spirals, and composition notebooks only. Other materials will be shared.
Label All Supplies & Personal Items
Label supplies with your child’s name as they are the personal property of the student. Please also label coats, hats, gloves, backpacks, umbrellas, lunch boxes, and other personal items that come to school.