2019-2020 General Supply List
This is a general list of supplies. Teachers and teams may request specific items on the first day of class or throughout the school year.
- Headphones or earbuds
- 2 three-ring binders (three inches wide)
- Calculator (scientific for students taking algebra or geometry)
- Dividers for subject areas
- Loose-leaf graph paper
- Loose-leaf college ruled paper
- 24 #2 or mechanical pencils
- Pencil pouch
- 12 black or blue pens
- 2 red pens
- Colored pencils
- Handheld pencil sharpener
- Post-It notes (2 inches by 2 inches)
- Notecards (3 inches by 5 inches)
- 4 composition notebooks (1 for social studies, 1 for language arts, 1 for science, 1 for math)
- Glue sticks
- Liquid glue
- Box(es) of Kleenex
Backpacks Remain in Lockers
Backpacks will be placed in lockers upon arriving at school and remain there the entire day. Backpacks are not allowed in the classrooms or halls.
If you purchase any extra supplies you would like to donate, please drop them off in the main office.