Register & Pay Fees by November 6, 2020
All students enrolled in Advanced Placement (AP) courses must update their College Board accounts and pay the required fees by November 6 in order to take AP exams in May.
Update Your College Board Account
Use the code provided by your AP teacher(s) to join the roster for your class(es) and update personal information in your College Board account.
Even if your College Board account indicates "yes" for testing, you must also finalize your test payment by the end of the day on November 6.
Pay Exam Fee(s) by End of Day on November 6
To register for one or more tests, pay the exam fee(s) online using the Kent School District Online Payment Portal. The full price for each exam is $95.00.
Payments are accepted from September 3 through November 6. On-time payment collection closes at the end of the day on Friday, November 6.
No Fee Qualifying Students
Students who receive free and reduced-price meals will not have to pay the exam fee. Instead, they must email a copy of their free and reduced-price meal letter and the names of the exams they would like to take to the cashier at Katherine.Massimino@kent.k12.wa.us by the November 6 deadline to confirm they qualify for the free exams.
Please contact Kent School District Nutrition Services at NutritionServicesOffice@kent.k12.wa.us or (253) 373-7275 and provide your student identification (ID) number to have a copy of the letter sent to your school email account.
2021 Advanced Placement (AP) Exams will be administered during the school day.
Students will be excused from their regular classes for the test time. Attendance will be taken for each exam.
Week 1: May 3-7
- Calculus AB: Tuesday, May 4, 8:00 a.m.
- Calculus BC: Tuesday, May 4, 8:00 a.m.
- Human Geography: Tuesday, May 4, 12:00 p.m.
- Physics 1: Wednesday, May 5, 12:00 p.m.
- United States History: Thursday, May 6, 8:00 a.m.
- Computer Science A: Thursday, May 6, 12:00 p.m.
- Chemistry: Friday, May 7, 8:00 a.m.
- AP Art & Design: Portfolios must be submitted to the College Board no later than Friday, May 7
Week 2: May 10-14
- World History: Monday, May 10, 8:00 a.m.
- Psychology: Tuesday, May 11, 12:00 p.m.
- English Language & Composition: Wednesday, May 12, 8:00m.
- Statistics: Thursday, May 13, 12:00 p.m.