Register & Pay Fees by November 15
All students enrolled in Advanced Placement (AP) courses must update their College Board accounts and pay the required fees by November 15 in order to take AP exams in May.
Update Your College Board Account
Use the code provided by your AP teacher(s) to join the roster for your class(es) and update personal information in your College Board account.
Even if your College Board account indicates "yes" for testing, you must also finalize your test payment before third lunch on November 15.
Pay Exam Fee(s) by Third Lunch on November 15
To register for one or more tests, pay the exam fee(s) at the Kentwood Cashier's Office or online. The full price for each exam is $94.00.
Payments are accepted from September 23 through November 15. On-time payment collection closes at the end of third lunch on Friday, November 15.
No Fee Qualifying Students
Students who receive free and reduced-price meals will not have to pay the exam fee. Instead, they must bring a copy of there free and reduced-price meal letter to the cashier before the November 15 deadline to confirm they qualify for the free exams.
Please contact Kent School District Nutrition Services at (253) 373-7275 and provide your student identification (ID) number to have a copy of the letter sent to your school email account.
All 2020 Advanced Placement (AP) Exams will be held at Kentwood High School during the school day.
Students will be excused from their regular classes for the test time. Attendance will be taken for each exam.
Week 1: May 4-8
- Calculus AB: Tuesday, May 5, 7:30 a.m.
- Calculus BC: Tuesday, May 5, 7:30 a.m.
- Human Geography: Tuesday, May 5, 11:30 a.m.
- Physics 1: Thursday, May 7, 11:30 a.m.
- United States History: Friday, May 8, 7:30 a.m.
- Studio Art: Portfolios are due for submission by the AP coordinator May 4-8
Week 2: May 11-15
- Psychology: Tuesday, May 12, 11:30 a.m.
- English Language & Composition: Wednesday, May 13, 7:30 a.m.
- World History: Thursday, May 14, 7:30 a.m.