Retake Courses Online
Credit recovery is for students who have taken and failed a course, and now need to re-take the course online.
Students who do not complete their course by the end of the semester must restart the course with zero percent progress.
Students will complete coursework in their own time online using Edgenuity. Students are required to attend the credit recovery sessions to take tests and exams.
Credit Recovery Sessions for Testing & Assistance
- Tuesday mornings from 6:40-7:30 a.m. with Mrs. Eide in P-8.
- Tuesday afternoons from 2:30-4:00 p.m. with Ms. Poitras in room 156.
- Thursday mornings from 6:40-7:30 a.m. with Mrs. Eide in P-8.
- Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. at the Kent-Meridian Library.
- During lunches with Mrs. Oertel in the East Wing. This session is first-come, first served.
Sign Up for Credit Recovery
If you would like to sign up for credit recovery, please email Mrs. Oertel at Nicole.Oertel@kent.k12.wa.us.
You may also visit Mrs. Oertel in her office during lunch or after school.
After receiving your request, she will call you to her office to complete an orientation session.
Habits for Success
- Come to a credit recovery session if you need help.
- Take lots of notes as they can be used on quizzes and exams.
- Use Google Chrome.
- Contact Mrs. Oertel if you forget your username or password.