Enrollment in iGrad is ongoing throughout the school year, including summer.
Required steps to enroll:
KSD Diploma program / KSD Pre-GED program
1. Return enrollment paperwork to iGrad's storefront.
25668 104th Avenue SE, Kent
8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Call Lorilee Herrin if you have questions. 253-373-7975
2. Receive approval for enrollment by iGrad staff and the Kent School District.
You'll receive a call from our Enrollment Specialist to confirm your eligibility and to schedule an appointment with a counselor.
3. Meet with a KSD Counselor.
Participate in an intake interview, orientation, and discussion about individual course planning.
4. Start Class.
KSD Diploma students can start year-round.
Green River College programs (diploma, degree, certificate, GED)
1. Return enrollment paperwork to Green River College's iGrad Office at the Auburn Campus.
12401 SE 320th Street, Auburn
Call Darlene Oathout at 253-333-4968 for enrollment questions specific to GRC.
2. Receive approval for enrollment, via phone, by a GRC iGrad staff member and schedule the following required steps:
- CASAS testing session
- GRC iGrad Application Session
- GRC iGrad Orientation
- An appointment with a Case Manager to discuss individual course planning and register for classes.
3. Start Class.
Green River College operates on a quarter system and start dates vary.
All required steps must be completed before beginning classes at Green River College.
Call 253-333-4968 with questions regarding specific start dates for either the diploma/degree or GED pathways.