Learn More About iGrad Programs
Interested students and families are invited to learn more about our program through the iGrad Information Session video or by attending a live information session.
Live Information Sessions
Tuesdays at 5:30 p.m. at Kent iGrad Office
- January 3
- January 17
- January 31
- February 14
- February 28
- March 14
- March 28
Students are required to watch the video as step one of the enrollment process to learn more about:
- Eligibility requirements,
- Options for earning a diploma, degree, technical certificate or GED, and
- Required skills and habits for success in each program.
If you still have questions about iGrad after watching the video, please join us for a virtual question and answer (Q&A) session. We are hosting live events every Tuesday from 4:00-5:00 p.m.
- Join the meeting on Microsoft Teams.
- Call (206) 800-4160 and use conference ID 323 053 062#.
Please contact us at (253) 373-7975 or iGrad@Kent.k12.wa.us if you need help. For more information about our individualized graduation and degree program, please download our brochure.
Last Modified on January 20, 2023