Free Summer Meals 2021
Pick Up Weekly Meal Boxes on Mondays Starting July 12
Free nutritious meals are available to all children and teens 18-years-old and younger every Monday at select schools, apartment complexes, and community centers across Kent School District this summer.
On Mondays July 12 through August 16, visit a participating location to pick up a box containing 10 meals (5 breakfasts and 5 lunches) for each child in your household. Meals may not be consumed at the pick-up site.
Drive-Through Parking Lots
- Carriage Crest Elementary (12:00-1:00 p.m.): 18235 140th Avenue SE, Renton
- Cedar Heights Middle School (12:00-1:00 p.m.): 19640 SE 272nd Street, Covington
- Covington Elementary (12:00-1:00 p.m.): 25811 156th Avenue SE Covington
- East Hill Elementary (12:00-1:00 p.m.): 9825 S 240th Street, Kent
- George T. Daniel Elementary (12:00-1:00 p.m.): 11310 SE 248th Street, Kent
- Kent Elementary (12:00-1:00 p.m.): 24700 64th Avenue S, Kent
- Kent-Meridian High School (12:00-1:00 p.m.): 10020 SE 256th Street, Kent
- Kentridge High School (12:00-1:00 p.m.): 12430 SE 208th Street, Kent
- Neely-O'Brien Elementary (12:00-1:00 p.m.): 6300 S 236th Street, Kent
- Alderbrook Apartments (12:00-1:00 p.m.): 300 Novak Lane, Kent
- Grandview Apartments (12:00-1:00 p.m.): 3900 Veterans Drive, Kent
- Parkwood Apartments (12:00-12:30 p.m.): 26435 104th Avenue SE, Kent
- Phoenix Court Apartments (12:45-1:15 p.m.): 23913 111th Place SE, Kent
- Polaris Apartments Covington (12:00-12:30 p.m.): 17110 SE 276th Street, Covington
- Soos Creek Mobile Estates (12:45-1:15 p.m.): 15410 SE 272nd Street, Covington
- Sunrise Elementary (12:00-1:00 p.m.): 22300 132nd Ave SE, Kent
- The Outreach Program - TOP (12:00-1:00 p.m.): 26024 111th Avenue SE, Kent
- Maple Lane Court Apartments (11:00-11:30 a.m.): 1617 Maple Lane, Kent
- Tot Lot #1 (11:45 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.): 532 1st Ave S, Kent, WA 98032
- Tot Lot #2 (12:15-12:30 p.m.): 2nd Ave N & W Cloudy St, Kent
Youth centers are for residents only. Schedules are not managed or staffed by Kent School District and are subject to change. Please call your local site for more information.
Service Locations Map
Free Meals Provided in Partnership
Coming Together to Provide Free Meals
The Summer Meals Program runs from July 12 through August 16, 2021, and is provided in partnership between Kent School District Nutrition Services, Washington State Superintendent of Public Instruction (OSPI), and the U.S. Department of Agriculture.