Bus Route Information Available on Skyward
21/22 bus pick-up times and locations will be available August 20th in Skyward Family Access under “Bussing”.
Bus passes will be mailed to homes the week of August 16th.
Step 1: Log in to Skyward
Log in to Skyward.
- Follow the instructions to reset your Skyward Family Access password.
- Contact your school office to request your username.
Step 2: View Bus Route Information Under "Bussing"
Click "Bussing" on the left side of the page.
Contact Us for Help
- If you have questions about your student's bus stop, please call (253) 373-7442.
- If you need to see information in another language, follow the step-by-step instructions to translate Skyward into using the Google Chrome internet browser.
- If you need technical support with Skyward, please contact CustomerSupportCenter@kent.k12.wa.us or (253) 373-7030.
A Pass is Required to Ride the Bus
If your student is enrolled in a Kent School District school and you live in an eligible area, your student will be assigned a bus route and mailed a bus pass before the school year begins.
- Elementary students are required to show their yellow bus pass daily as they enter the school bus.
- The school office can provide a replacement bus pass if it is lost.
- Secondary students are required to show their school ID card or yellow bus pass daily as they enter the school bus.
- Students should keep their yellow bus pass after receiving ID cards with bus information in case their ID card is misplaced or lost.
- The school office can provide a replacement ID card if it is lost.
- Riding home with a friend on a temporary basis requires a written note from the parent and approval from the school office. Approval is not always possible due to some routes operating at full capacity.
Space Available Bus Passes
You can apply for a space available bus pass online for your student if:
- You do not live in an area served by transportation.
- Your home or daycare is within the approved walking distance to the nearest bus stop.
- 1.34 miles for elementary students
- 1.75 miles for middle school students
- 2 miles for high school students
Students who transfer to a non-boundary school are not eligible for a space available bus pass. Transportation for transfer students is the responsibility of the family.
Exceptions can be made for siblings of Highly Capable (HiCap) students.
Requests for space available bus passes will be processed as quickly as possible after student load counts and route revisions are completed at the start of the school year. In past years, space available bus passes were issued during the first week of October. You will be contacted if there is space available for your student.
25403 104th Ave SE
Kent, WA 98030