Finance Community

  • About Us

    Our Finance Community is responsible for the compilation and administration of the district budget, financial projections and planning, district enrollment projections and reporting, the District’s Capital Facilities Plan, Capital Projects financial monitoring ASB general support services, internal auditing service, grants analysis and tracking, archiving and position control, along with other financial analysis and assistance. Additionally, our Nutrition Services and Risk Management teams are also within this community. 

    Our Teams

    • Accounting
    • Budget & Finance
    • Business Services
    • Risk Management
    • NutritionServices
    • Payroll
    • Procurement

ARP-ESSER Spending Plan

  • The ARP ESSER fund, authorized by the federal American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA), provides funding to schools to support sustained safe building reopening and operations while meeting the academic, social, emotional, and mental health needs of students resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic. The U.S. Department of Education approved Washington's plan for use of the ARP ESSER funds on November 24, 2021. The ARP ESSER spending plan includes allocating 20% of the total ESSER III-ARP application that is required to address student learning recovery and acceleration (learning loss). The remaining 80% of the total ESSER III-ARP funds may be used for activities allowable under section 2001 (e) of the ARP.

    ARP ESSER Application Spending Plan

    ARP-ESSER Spending Plan 20%
    ARP-ESSER Spending Plan 80%

Associate Superintendent

  • Benjamin Rarick

    Benjamin Rarick

    Associate Superintendent of Finance


    12033 SE 256th Street #A-600
    Kent, WA 98030

    (253) 373-7295


Last Modified on March 29, 2024