Meeker Daily Schedule
Hybrid & Remote Learning Bell Schedules
All Meeker students receive instruction at the same time following the same bell schedule.
- Hybrid students receive in-person instruction at school.
- Remote students receive virtual instruction at home.
Free weekly meal boxes are available for all students every Wednesday from 2:30-4:00 p.m. at select bus stops and schools. Breakfast and lunch are not served to hybrid students at school, but snacks are available.
All students also complete asynchronous, or independent, learning from home Monday-Friday.
A Schedule: Monday & Thursday (1, 2, 3)
- Period 1: 8:30-9:36 a.m.
- Period 2: 9:40-10:46 a.m.
- Period 3: 10:50-11:56 a.m.
- Remote Asynchronous Learning: 12:30-3:10 p.m.
Social-Emotional Learning (SEL) Group is also every Thursday from 1:00-2:00 p.m.
All students complete remote asynchronous learning from home on Wednesday from 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
B Schedule: Tuesday & Friday (4, 5, 6)
- Period 4: 8:30-9:36 a.m.
- Period 5: 9:40-10:46 a.m.
- Period 6: 10:50-11:56 a.m.
- Remote Asynchronous Learning: 12:30 -3:10 p.m.
Social-Emotional Learning (SEL) Group is also every Tuesday from 1:00-2:00 p.m.