Distribute eFlyers through Peachjar
As part of our efforts to be more environmentally friendly, embrace innovative technology, and maintain fiscal responsibility, Kent School District utilizes Peachjar for electronic flyer delivery only.
Free for KSD Schools and Parent Teacher Associations
KSD Schools and parent groups with the Kent Area Council Parent Teacher Student Association (PTSA) can share flyers for their programs and events for free using Peachjar.
Flyer Approval Process
KSD schools or parent teacher groups (PTA/PTSA/PTO) please request posting your flyer to Peachjar by emailing the flyer to Communications@kent.k12.wa.us.
Available at Cost for Non-Profit Community Groups or Organizations
Our district cooperates with non-profit community groups and organizations that sponsor activities of an educational/enrichment nature for students by distributing materials electronically via Peachjar. We no longer distribute paper flyers from outside organizations.
More information is available on Board Policy 4060 and Board Procedure 4060.
Peachjar charges a small service fee to post and distribute flyers that is typically much less than the cost to copy and deliver paper flyers to each school.
Contact Peachjar to apply for their Community Free Flyer Posting Program if your flyer promotes a free event or activity that:
- Does not encourage participants to join a fee-based program.
- Does not include the opportunity to purchase products, services, or food and beverages.
Standards for Flyers to Be Considered for Approval
Our district will only share flyers for outside organizations who meet the following standards:
- The flyer originates from a local non-profit organization whose mission and aim is to enrich the lives of children and families in our community.
- The event or information being shared supports Kent School District’s strategic plan, directly benefits Kent students, or is of intrinsic value to students and/or parents.
- There is no direct conflict with KSD programs.
- The sponsoring organization's name and contact information is clearly displayed on the flyer
- School names are included only as part of the location information for those events which are held in district schools. The flyer information and layout should not imply the event is endorsed by a school or the district because an event is taking place at a school.
- The required disclaimer is included on the flyer.
Our district will only share flyers for outside organizations who include the following disclaimer:
In consideration for the privilege to distribute the attached materials, the Kent School District shall be held harmless from any cause of action, claim or petition filed in any court or administrative tribunal arising out of the distribution of these materials, including all costs, attorney’s fees, and judgments or awards.
Flyer Approval Process
If you are a non-profit community group or organization and would like to share a flyer with the Kent School District community, please complete the following steps.
Step 1: Upload Your Flyer Using Peachjar
- Visit www.peachjar.com
- Register as a Program Provider
- Upload your flyer for approval
Step 2: Wait for Approval
Once it is uploaded in Peachjar, your flyer will be automatically submitted to the Kent School District Administration Center. Communications and Public Affairs staff will review the material and approve or deny based on our defined standards.