If you are a currently enrolled student at any high school in the Kent School District:
- There is no fee for transcripts while you are enrolled in the Kent School District.
- Please allow five (5) business days to complete your request.
- Click here to complete the request form.
Former Kent School District students:
On October 15, 2014 the Kent School District implemented policy #3520, a fee schedule for transcripts.
Fees for graduated and withdrawn students:
- The fee for an official transcript is $5.
- The fee for an unofficial transcript is $2. An unofficial transcript contains the same information, but is not signed or sealed.
- All fines must be cleared before an official transcript will be released.
- Please allow five (5) business days once payment is received and fines are cleared to complete your request.
Requesting a transcript:
- Click here to complete the Transcript Request form.
- Print out your form and bring it with your payment to Kent Phoenix Academy. Only cash or money orders are accepted. Personal checks are not accepted.
- You can mail your Transcript Request Form and money order (don't send cash) to:
Kent Phoenix Academy
11000 264th Street
Kent, WA 98030-7717