Kentlake's Career Center
Kentlake's Career Center offers a variety of services and resource information. Our goal is to assist you in achieving your educational and professional goals. The Kentlake Career Center in located in the school Library - Room 2104.
Kentlake's Career Specialist is Mrs. Wendy Hurst.
Her contact information and hours are:
Wednesdays: 7:30 am - 3:00 pm
Thursdays: 7:30 am - 3:00 pm
Alternate Fridays: 7:30 am - 3:00 pm
Career Center Resources
- Interest Assessments - Find your passion
- Career Exploration Software and Books
- Employment Information
- Help with resumes, job applications, cover letters, mock interviews, letters of recommendation and employability portfolios
- Career and College Related Speakers and Field Trips
- Job Shadows
- Armed Forces Information / ASVAB Testing
- Tech Prep Information - Earn college credits in high school Internship Opportunities
We are here to serve you. Come in and check out your opportunities.
Get involved in extracurricular activities at school and in the community. Create your pathway to success!